The maxiRACK is a versatile expandable communications appliance fully certified, tested and optimised for PBXware (Business, Call Center or Multi Tenant Edition) or SERVERware (Server or Network Edition) already installed, capable of supporting 1000+ Users/Extensions, up to 48 Analog Extensions and up to 400 Concurrent Calls with G711.
The maxiRACK 4U Quad-Core Xeon® Server features 2 Quad-Core or Dual-Core Intel® Xeon® 5000 Sequence Processors with 1333-MHz System Bus, Hyper-Threading, and Intel Virtualization Technology.
The maxiRACK supports 16 Fully Buffered DIMMs, 2 integrated Gigabit Ethernet adapters, 8 hot-swap SATA drive bays, 3 PCI-X expansion slots, 3 PCIe expansion slots, and FDD. With I/O Acceleration Technology, 7 tool-less expansion slots, and 3 additional 5¼" bays, this 4U Quad-Core Xeon Server offers excellent value and expandability.
- 1000+ IP Extensions
- 48 Analog Extensions
- 48 Analog Lines
- 24 ISDN BRI Lines
- 120 ISDN PRI Lines
- 200-400 Concurrent Calls with G711
- 4u Rackmount
- Floor or Rack Mounting
- Hot-Swap Redundant 800W AC power supply with PFC Power Supplies
- Four Fans Cooling System
Physical & Environment
- 178 mm (H) x 437 mm (W) x 648 mm (D) Dimensions
- 10 Operating Temperature
- Rack Form Factor
- Black face, plated metal body Color(s)
- Server and Network SERVERware Edition(s)
- Business, Call Center, and MultiTenant PBXware Edition(s)
- 3 years with option for 4 hour onsite Hardware Warranty