The miniRACK is a powerful communication appliance fully certified, tested and optimised for PBXware (Business, Call Center or Multi Tenant Edition) or SERVERware (Server or Network Edition).
The miniRACK is capable of supporting 200+ Users/Extensions, up to 16 Analog Extensions and 120 Concurrent Calls with G711.
The miniRACK 1U Xeon® 3000 Server features an Intel® Xeon® 3000 Series processor with 1066-MHz System Bus, shared L2 cache, and Intel Virtualization Technology.
The miniRACK supports up to 8GB of DDR2 memory, a PCI-X/PCIe expansion slot, dual Gigabit Ethernet adapters, and two hot-swap SATA hard drives. This 1U Xeon 3000 Server is designed to increase performance per watt and run cooler than previous generations, bringing greater power and efficiency to the entry-level server.
- 200+ IP Extensions
- 16 Analog Extensions
- 16 Analog Lines
- 16 ISDN BRI Lines
- 60 ISDN PRI Lines
- 120 Concurrent Calls with G711
- 1u Rackmount
- Rack Mounting
- 300W AC switching w/PFC Power Supplies
- One Fan Cooling System
Physical & Environment
- 43 mm (H) x 426 mm (W) x 574 mm (D) Dimensions
- 10 Operating Temperature
- Rack Form Factor
- Black face, plated metal body Color(s)
- Server and Network SERVERware Edition(s)
- Business, Call Center, and Multi-Tenant PBXware Edition(s)
- 3 years with option for 4 hour onsite Hardware Warranty