To become a reseller you must complete the following steps:
- Open an account on our website
- Submit the reseller application request support ticket with the “Reseller Application” subject to our customer services department.
- Upon approval of your application you are required to select one of the annual reseller support contracts and receive Priority Support. For more details on what is provided for each level please see Support Services.
Payment may be completed via PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org, credit card or a bank transfer.
You will receive the following:
- Reseller marketing materials
- Remote Training (one full day webinar and conference bridge)
- One Year’s online support
- Products & marketing info updates
To get started, please create an account or contact us directly for more information.
Bicom Systems reserves the right to consider other factors, including our strategic requirements, when considering an applicant. Achievement of the listed criteria does not entitle the applicant to automatic eligibility. Bicom Systems may approve or decline an applicant at its sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions
There is no fee associated with sign-up.
Each reseller & distributor contract is subject to the following terms:
- No sign-up fee, simply request that the reseller subscribes to the annual support contract
- Reseller Discount (once achieved) is for all licences purchased
- Additional discount depends on the number of units you order as per the above table
- Delivery of the licence is subject to the receipt of payment